SLIM FITTING SUIT SPECIALISTS IN CORK
EXPERIENCED SUIT SUPPLIERS IN CORK
With over 86 years experience, Con Murphy’s know tailoring and fabrics better that anyone. There is a clear reason Con Murphy’s is still open after 86 years, as our customers are happy with our service, and we are Corks favourite Suit Shops. We use this experience to help our Business customers get the best wearing garments at the most affordable prices.
- Quality Business Suits €170,
- Extra Trousers Available at €60
- We use Stock supported garments in our store.
- No hidden costs. Our prices include Vat and Tailoring.
- We do not use Asian manufacture, or man-made fibre suits, which are readily available in the budget suit market.
Phone 021 4271215
e-mail [email protected]
THE SUIT PERFECT BALANCE
Finding the right slim fitting suit fit can at times be a quite tricky even for the best shoppers. If your budget allows, a custom-made slim fitting suit is certainly your best option. You may also want to go for a designer brand specialising on classic slim silhouette lines. At our Suit store in Cork, we are only too glad to accommodate you.
If shopping off the rack, try focusing on getting a suit with a close fit in the chest, shoulders, waist, and the crotch. Even if the trouser legs or coat sleeves are a little short or too long, it’s easy to get them adjusted for a better body fit.
- Ensure the pants lie flat against the body, without pulling or bunching.
- The coat should comfortably fit over your shoulders with ample room for arm movement.
- The sleeves must be right below your wrist bone with relaxed arms.
- The back vents ought to easily hang and the hem just below the backside.
Supplement the suit with accessories such as a tie or a suitable pocket square for that complete look.
Looking for a particular style of suit? Why not contact us!
I recently got in touch Tom a couple of weeks ago regarding a holy communion suit for my son. Tom was so helpful from start to finish offering great advice and going above and beyond to help me find the perfect communion suit. Under the current circumstances it is hard to shop for clothes online but there was never any issue with me returning any item of clothing that I bought. I will definitely be recommending Tom to all my friends and family. Thanks again for all your help. Jean Pigott
May 4, 2021
Get in Touch
Con Murphys Menswear Cork
Address: 60 St Patrick’s St, Centre, Cork, T12 XT57, Ireland
Phone: +353 21 427 1215
- Monday: 9AM–5:30PM
- Tuesday: 9AM–5:30PM
- Wednesday: 9AM–5:30PM
- Thursday: 9AM–5:30PM
- Friday: 9AM–5:30PM
- Saturday: 9AM–5:30PM
- Sunday: 12AM–5PM